Monday, August 16, 2010

If I ever.....................


I can never seem to get it together enough to actually do anything productive. And really, doing this blog right now is probably one of the worst choices in life. I have been up a good long time, worked a 12 hour shift and drove home. Now, all the words are appearing twice on the screen.

I wanted to talk about some things, but I best get the sleep that I need first so as not to incriminate myself. OH so sorry, good night.

This was a good reminder that God's promises are true, faithful, and eternal.
Thanks you God for the beautiful reminder of who you will be forever in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my project at SoS. Your job is a toughie - seeing people go through tough times and trying to support them! it's people like you that help patients like myself get through tough times...! a break it totally understandable.

    ReplyDelete