Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ok, this it proving to be more difficult than I thought. I am getting some help. I tried once again to post a picture and it looks as though today it is going to work. We will see.

So, my thoughts for today come from a calendar a dear friend gave me a long time ago with sayings from the book "The Power of a Praying Parent". Every day there is a saying or a scripture. Today's is exactly the expression of what my heart feels.

"Above all else, we want our children to come to a knowledge of who God really is and to know Jesus as their Savior. When that happens, we know their eternal future is secure' we know that when they die, we will see them again in heaven. What a wonderful hope that is!"

2 comments:

  1. I don't see a picture except of you in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was the picture I could not get to load. But I see by other posters, that there was a problem yesterday. May have just been the time I was trying.

    ReplyDelete