Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Been a Long Time

Wow, I haven't been here in a long time. I ended up missing a whole month of work in order to stay home and rest, I rested, my house is still dirty, I don't really care at this point. Life is too short to worry about those dust bunnies all over and I don't have Mom here to make me feel bad because she would often pull out the broom when she came over--which naturally led to me actually getting off my butt and cleaning. (See, there are some things that are just not missed.)

I have a new plan for my life, it isn't getting very far either and I will not share until I have more of it accomplished.

Dan goes to Florida on Friday. He is getting to be a big boy, made his own flight reservations, will take the bus to Chicago, only thing I did is volunteer to get him to the bus station at 3 in the morning. I hope he makes it, when we were in Baltimore, he almost got left at the airport because he got off the shuttle at the wrong terminal and someone told me he had gotten off. All the people on the shuttle were hollering either at the driver to wait or to Dan to get back on. It was quite funny. One guy said to me, "You would have had some explaining to do." My thoughts were, "Na, probably not."

I have nothing else to say now other than, it is bed time and I will take full advantage of a full night's sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment