Thursday, May 31, 2012

Can I Make a Difference?

I wish I could add one more child to my list of those I have made a difference in their life. I fear that "one more" will never really quite make me feel my job is complete. I wish for the day when my life allowed for me to not work as many hours and give me time to be a foster parent to children who are in need. I know I have not parented perfectly, we have certainly made many mistakes along the way, but we love our boys beyond what words can say. I only wish that we could continue to add to the "quiver". Jim is my reality checker and reminds me that we have done something to make a difference. My reply, "If I could save but one more child..." I don't think this is a self inflicted burden. I honestly feel that God has placed this desire in my heart so that I can help. I need more time and resources to be able to accomplish this desire. So, if you are reading this, pray for me to be able to have that desire satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment