Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Tuesday :(

We got a new car yesterday. I will post pictures later. I have been begging to get back to a car ever since we went for the SUV/Van type of vehicle. I don't like driving the bigger vehicles and I certainly don't like the gas mileage.

I am feeling a bit yucky today. There is stuff going on at work and people accusing me of saying things I did not say. I hate that, it is like you can't have a normal conversation without someone twisting what you say and telling someone else that you said it. I guess I really need to learn to just not say anything to anyone that concerns issues at work that exist. I need to learn to just sit back and watch it all take place and see what happens.

We now have to do self-evaluations at work. I hate the thought of that. If you don't say you are doing a really good job, then they can use that against you but if you say you are doing really good, then where is the room for improvement and also, what if management does not agree with your own thoughts of yourself? It is kind of a catch 22 if you ask me. I think it is a really unfriendly way for the company to not give as much of a raise as they could. If it weren't for the longevity in the place I work, I would so like to leave and find something different. I make too good of money to do that, but if I could not drive 80 miles a day, that may save me a lot too. What to do, what to do????? If only if only if only......I know we cannot live by if onlys!

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment