Friday, April 2, 2010

Reflections of the Day.....and a day or so ago


Today, what an interesting day. Reflecting on what the day really means, Jesus became sin for me so that I did not have to suffer the death caused by my sin. There will never be a complete understanding in my human finite mind of why this would be. I am thankful that it happened.

We nailed our sins to the cross tonight and tomorrow they will be burned. When we celebrate the resurrection, we will celebrate the forgiveness of sin.

I got my hair cut this week. The next day Dan asked me what I did to my hair. I told him I got it cut. That is really all I had done. He said, "Well, it really 'youthenized' you." I said, "Euthanized?" He said, "Euthanize is what I wanted to do to you before you got your hair cut." He is a funny funny young man.

1 comment: